Registration will start on 30th October following this link
15€ UCI Licence owners
15€+4€ No UCI Licence owners
U-23 have 3€ discount!
registration will close one week before the ride or when 300 members are reach.
(last year we had sold out, you are warned)
- Briefing the day before at Bed&Bike hostel (Barcelona).
- GPS Track (always available on CycloCat website) all toghether plus optional variations. If you need a GPS, buy one Wahoo Elemnt or Elemnt Bolt and we give you a registration for free! (more info at: email@example.com)
- Discount on racks with integrated lock by Codex-U using the code cyclocat2018 on the website: https://www.codex-u.com
- 20% discount on BH bikes in the BH concept store of Cycling No Limit.
- A chocolate croissant (gift by Puig Old Bakery, Cardedeu).
- Two bottles of water (thanks to Aira in Sant Antoni de Vilamajor and Can Castells in Vidreres).
- Coffe and something to eat at the arrival (thanks to Eat Sleep Cycle).
- Bib number thanks to Unîca bikes #RuleYourWay
- Mechanical assistance (thanks to Pinyi and Black Lab).
We offer you the option of a ride back to Barcelona by bus:
15€ Bus Girona – Barcelona
Leaves at 19h from plaça Poeta Marquina (close to Girona train station). The bus has a closed tow where bikes are hanged on and don’t touch each other, so your bike will not be damaged. The bus arrive more or less one hour after at França station in Barcelona, which is a point close to the departure of the ride. The good point of the bus is that you have place for you and your bike guaranteed, as the train has limited capacity for bike under controler stuff criteria. Moreover, it’s sure that you have a seat reserved (and have a nap) because seats are counted and bus trip is shorter and more comfortable.
Optionally you can take the souvenir pack
10€ Souvenir pack
(we are looking to make T-shirts or medals).
Registrations with souvenir pack will close two weeks before (we need some time to do the souvenirs).